Friday, May 21, 2010

Back in Black





It's ben a pretty busy few days, with the fantastic trip to Florida (where my computer died) and watching the Habs have their asses handed to them and then hand it right back to the Flyers. Lapierre talked the shit out of some unfortunate souls, and looked like a douchebag as he did it. Glorious.

I have a new MacBook Pro where I will now be blogging and NaNoWriMo-ing.

Little else has been going on. Fernando is thinking about leaving Liverpool apparently, World Cup is 21 days away, and the Champions League final is tomorrow. I predict an all-day drunken stupor.

What are some things that you guys are planning to do to get ready for NaNoWriMo? Any writing exercise ideas?

2 comments:

  1. You went to Florida twice... amazing this completely escaped me... good Stanley Cup Finals if you're watching. As a writing exercise you should try to imagine what Lapierre said to the flyers during game five...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Katie, finally read this post. For some reason I can't subscribe to your blog anymore, I think because it's password protected. I'll just have to keep checking it from here on out.
    I'm not really doing anything to get ready for NaNoWriMo... waiting for the week before to let inspiration strike, I guess!

    ReplyDelete