Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bad News


I have been dealing with this news all day. It's difficult.

Fernando and Olalla got married yesterday. What a sneaky devil. While we were all watching the Champions League final (GREAT game, by the way) he was tying the knot at a Spanish city hall, with two people in attendance.

I need to retreat to my literary world where Fernando is going to marry Olga. This is just too much for me.

I also need to get a life.

5 comments:

  1. How on earth is she 7 months pregnant? And why does he look so pissed off?? It's just a baby, Fernie.

    Also, can I just say that I think it's really cool that they got married at city hall? Will they be having a big wedding later? He really does actually seem closer to the Fernando you wrote than I might have expected of a big soccer star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that she's seven months pregnant there. Not at all. Just a picture of him holding some baby and looking really unhappy about it...

    It's kind of amazing the way that Fernando is turning out to be the Fernando that I wrote him as. Seriously, he wanted to have a private, intimate wedding, and he made it happen. What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute picture of Fernando and I approve of his haircut. That must have been so sad when you found out about his wedding! I hope you have been coping ok. Remember, the best form of therapy is writing a novel in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be offside, but that baby is looking a little gormless, eh? Who is that baby anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it might be his sister's baby, but I really have no idea.

    Is it offside that I think the baby is ugly?

    ReplyDelete