skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You Probably Think This Blog is About You
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
David Villa Gives You the Thumbs Up!
One more week! Way to go, NaNoWriMo-ers!
2 comments:
Anonymous
June 23, 2009 at 10:20 PM
I would prefer if it was a reach-around.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Katie
June 24, 2009 at 12:50 AM
Hahahaha well said
We can't always get what we want, sadly.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(37)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(50)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(20)
Second Novel Under My (White) Belt!
4,000 More Words to Go, But With a Heavy Heart
Walking Towards the Light- 44,019 Words
David Villa Gives You the Thumbs Up!
In the Words of Jack Connoly: I'm Going Dark
Broke 36,000 Words as Well as My Heart
At 32,143 and Starting to See the End
Return to the Boo!-bie Mansion
Hilarity Ensues With the Oddball Neighbour
My Book is Breaking My Heart
Back on Track
My Story Has No Plot, Yet I'm at 16,003 Words
A Much-Needed Day Off
Jill Will Be The Only Person to Find This Funny......
11,394
10,030
Sports Writing at Its Finest
Three Posts in One Day... Oh Dear
3,677 Words and Counting
And We're Off!
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
About the Author
Katie
View my complete profile
I would prefer if it was a reach-around.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha well said
ReplyDeleteWe can't always get what we want, sadly.